Friday, November 12, 2010

Settling in!

Decided to update with some photos! Enjoy!


Program with ninos! Teaching them all about environmental issues... here were in the garden!

Uno night with some of the community kids
















ANADESA team on a hike in Cerro de Oro (hill of gold)


Dia de Los Santos in the cemetary


Estela, Juanita, Josefa, and I fancy night
after the graduation of some of our adults.












My host family!

Juanita and I

Volcano San Pedro and my town Chukmuk


Our kitchen

Bedroom for the next 10 months!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Katelyn. Keep that lovely smile. Did you take the comforter with you that's on your bed, or is that one that was sent by MCC? I help knot comforters every month at our sewing circle. Right now we're in Colorado visiting Eldon's family. Had a light snow yesterday... today the sun is shining brightly so we walked to view the lovely mountain peaks with snow on them. Breathtaking!
    Luv U... Esther and Ernie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! It makes me miss Santiago Atitlan! What a beautiful place:)You fit right in!

    ReplyDelete